FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

trading , page-4

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi 863

I agree with you mate,it is a tactic used for any number of resonings. the way i understand it and been explaned to me over at the EGO stock page is it could be a bot slowly buying up shares in the event of taking a larger stake in the company and the best way to do that is to keep the price low and by doing what it is doing small buys and what i belive clog's the que for it to progress it gives the bot operater a better operturnity to reach his goal.
    for example:

I was told once again or the EGO page many moons ago
    that Brokages empoly this company buying program to infact take larger holdings in the company of there interest or the what there been asked to do via a 3rd party,and i was also told that there given a some what le-way to take small loss's on some trades as long as the outcome is what the trader/broker/3rd party wants is he gains more of a holding in the company.

EG:BUY 800,000
    Sell 500,000
    Buy 800,000
    Sell 500,000
    and so on so the buyer is keeping 300k shares at each time in the example above,and this also has the effect on the ma&pa investers looking that some one dumps 500,00 at a time and sort of gives them pause to thinking about holding there share and in some case's gets them to dump them at a loss,also i think this tactic could infact trigger auto-sells that some people have set in to respect that if the share price drops this low the platform that there share's are on the market and are than snapped up by the computer buyer with in seconds, i belive this should not be legel and that the loser's at ASIC,ASX should do some think about this but as in most case's it works in there fav as in ASX case there volume is turned over a lot = money and also the platforms like E-TRADE/COMMSEC/BELL get there slice of the pie in broking fee's.

Myself i am not in-love with any stock but i also am not willing to take a loss if i can avoid it at any time.
    When i see a company trading at undervalue like this one"FAR" i am happy to wait it out as i have stated in the past about "FAR"share price is so over sold for what has happend in the past with one dry-martini called Kora1 but people fail to see we have now completed the take over of some promosing permits,have money in the bank and action all around the permit off east africa. so i have waited this long i might as wait that little bit longer for the company to release farm in/free carier or what i think is going to be a- take over from a bigger meaner oiler from africa soon.

happy days ahead i think
    cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.