CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

trading, page-122

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You make some very valid points, Teddyward.

We don't know what will happen with the SP but I too don't expect a really big jump just because the BA's have been deployed - and that has not been done yet and we don't know how close or far the company is to this.

I read the 'Bosch' announcement to say that Bosch can develop a standard device for converting to electricity. I think CWE have their own device, but it can only be used by CETO. The Bosch unit will be useful if the collboration with Atlantis Tidal ever amounts to anything. Also, it stands to reason that anything Bosch can develop with be much better than anything designed by CWE.

The announcement did highlight that WavePod will be a "commercial solution" - indicating that CWE's is not commercially viable. CWE also say it would be "more cost effective and reliable".

We should keep in mind that CETO 5 and CETO 6 are prototypes. They are not commercial systems that can just be rolled out across the globe. If Bosch can develop an efficient device, that will be another step toward this goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.