PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Nasha where did you go? Whats your deal? You've commented on two...

1. 53 Posts.
    Nasha where did you go? Whats your deal? You've commented on two companies and only three posts and in the past week? ISX and PYM? Interestingly enough ISX was once OTE and a partner with PYM on some of their US assets until OTE management sold up projects and bought ISX mid last year. I've been doing some digging into that company and noted that an ISX director has also been behind ITT becoming 1PG with a 20 times your money return. Seems he was also on the board of DMY, acquiring Fast Brick and relisting in a few weeks and that deal they have said is multiple times over subscribed. ISX with a 12.5 times return and looking strong. Seems this person is also a board member of another Jr Oil play? not you is it Nasha? If so, splendid job!

Anyway, back to PYM.

I think that this company (PYM ) has been beaten up enough. Oil prices stabilized. Morgan Stanley / Goldman's calling for supply/demand scenario change in q3 16...oil moves $>50. These guys are effectively low cost with recent cuts and acquiring acreage that from what I can see is $200 per acre when 12 months prior it was $2,000. When you think about this company its almost like they get a chance to hit the re-start button. You cant have all your money in tech plays. I was speaking with a fellow whom I've done business with in Energy sector yesterday. He is Tx based and made the comment that in his 30 years in the business companies have always made money at the historical lows. Not all of them mind you. The discussion led to talk on what happens in these large and lengthy low value cycles. Cost reduction, process refinement and investment in technology. That last point stuck with me so I went looking for evidence of that and it's everywhere. So, in this part of the cycle not only should we look to either average down on energy stocks we already and acquire low cost efficient players but also look to companies supplying technology advances to the industry. So, Ill happily buy some PYM down at these levels but I want to also find oil sector tech names?....Any clues? Oh, and as Ive mentioned before, stay focussed on the middle east. The Saudis are now borrowing more than ever to fill the holes left by cheap oversupplied oil they have created to destroy the shale plays in the US. So what does this tell you? They can't go on forever? Its not getting any better in the ME region on security stability either.

DYOR.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.