PLS 1.99% $3.08 pilbara minerals limited

Trading, page-161

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    You and me then. I sent an email to ozBlue on his arrival. Such a welcoming he bestowed on himself when asked several times by wombat to tell a little. His self praise, he so generously bestowed in announcing his capacity here was not adding up at all. Many holes were evident.
    Yes, he has been banned in recent hours. I may bother to go see why?

"pros close" lol, not the ones my friend meet. But seriously, often closes are weak also and driven by several factors such as DT's bailing and that 1 share sold on close. So if we died not have this strong buy at the end then the DT would not profit so well. Apart from Tome zones, i dont know why it has occurred the last 2 days. Personally i discount the time zone concept as those operating will construct their day according to the market or audience they are working with. Many expats in china etc work the usa time zone and a mate here was performing management and training tasks for lend lease based usa. Suited up for work during the night but possibly still wearing stubbies and slippers out of the camera eye.

Very comfortable with the outlook and sorry to have missed more at the recent mid 40's. My pockets are quite full tho
    Last edited by kcheers: 17/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $9.273B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.08 $2.99 $63.97M 20.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 287572 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.