PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Trading, page-500

1. 42,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I am only looking at past price action of how the market raided the stops and each occasion it preceded by a rally.
    pls.png
    Currently I suspect the raid os from those using the KEY 43 cents support. The arrow colors denote the first with the the swing low followed by price returning having built up bull stops as price rallied to eventually take out with the slimmest of margin. On the bigger picture from the days of the exponential rally, the trend is still defined as an uptrend even though a tight range has formed.

From here on, notice the lower highs at the top. I think that is to give the impression of tapering off of price as lower highs denote losing momentum. BUT notice how each raid at the bull stops price 'magically' does a strong rally. Having said that the last 2 raids have significantly muted rally with the one this week tepid! I still think they are targeting that orange arrow low with some longer term holders hiding their stops there aiming for the top at 80 cents perhaps. These market participants are sneaky and they will not let the early birds profit for a fee ride.

Again, I did not enter on the reversal this week because of the congestion this month. I am waiting to see IF the market will take the price down to the key swing low since the short volume have not decreased. Going against the market is one thing provided there isn't much reason for the shorters to continue their enlarging short positioning. Think about those recent longs that entered and where are they hiding before that trade is deemed broken.

I may even make a play at a long under THAT swing low should price gets attracted there. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.