PLS 3.48% $3.27 pilbara minerals limited

Trading, page-517

1. 9,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3954
    AJ the basic state of play from an FA perspective is this:

- We are waiting on permits which is the last stage of the red tape before we can commence construction. Following this we have about a 9 month build with commissioning expected late in the year (some will say this will take longer - I am just going off company timelines). We can then expect another two months or so of commissioning and expect first shipment late Q1 2018

- We are waiting on our main BOA. We have one BOA signed which will be confirmed (supposedly) on an official commitment to mine (which I assume will come after permits). This may or may not still stand depending on who you ask. Ken at the moment is looking for the killer blow BOA. @Palchum through up a left field guess at who this might be this morning.

- Finally we are waiting on finance. We need about another $100m give or take to get us to mining. There are multiple avenues this can be achieved through, including up front payments from off-take partners and debt funding. Don't (all imo) be surprised to see a 20% equity subscription though. That could also explain the churn and pushing of the share price down.

Anyways glad to have you on board, I can't say I always understand your non-mainstream TA techniques but do read them with fascination and try and learn what I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
0.110(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $9.846B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.30 $3.21 $93.46M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.