PLS 1.39% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Trading, page-544

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nice find.
    The pricing is not much of a concern to me. I know that Australia is not the only country looking for lithium, preparing to go mining or mining already. So It will become quite competitive but not for some time. We will be shipping by that stage and the share price will look different. Dividends I believe around that time for PLS holders.
    If things change significantly by then (2020 ) we can sell prior that with good profit. By 2020 if we are still mining and a T.O. hasn't happened everybody should be in the green easy. Good profits I believe.

These companies have targets to meet and as they iron out the kinks it should become little cheaper for Battery Producers.

PLS is not a battery producer, we will just supply a small part of makes a battery. Dig it out, run it through our plant and ship it. Pretty simple process and not expensive. Winning.

The demand for lithium is big and our lithium is good quality. I have no doubt eventually our share price will be past where it is now.
    Nothing to worry about at this stage. Maybe wayyyy down the track.
    This is not financial advice just another share holder opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.040(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $8.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.97 $2.84 $45.32M 15.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 223284 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 26459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.