PLS 2.68% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Trading, page-799

1. 42,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Tracking info is not my speciality, I normally use the market price action to confirm what the market is betting on. I suspect the bearishness of PLS is sector specific, ML and finance. Plenty of hurdles despite 80Mil in the bank. That is a start and they have plenty of time to hang on to conclude finance.

You are better off asking a holder using FA biased approach to investing in this stock. Don;t think that an approval of ML will put a rocket under the SP. I have known another speckie where holders were using the excuse of the long awaited ML (years in the waiting) and with the approval, it was a one day affair before the wall of sellers stepped in and then that euphoria was all over. If I am going to be holding this for awhile then I am interested in the finance options available but of course management will be holding the cards very tight.

You would think with Spodumene mining and DSO, it is considered straight forward bulk mining without the need for complex metal extraction like the brine method. Again pure speculating since I was led to believe that spodumene mining is much less complex hence you get an intermediate product a fraction of Lithium price with the value adding through the consumer making up the rest of the premium to get to Lithium, end product.

There could be another raid below 40C stop because I believe it was primed last week on the chart technicals. In hindsight, I should have chosen to buy at 40C given the fact I anticipated the potential level of resistance to create a bigger buffer of tolerance.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day if I should get more or just stand back if the bears do indeed sell it down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.080(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $9.166B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $31.84M 10.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 185252 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 173063 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.