PLS 0.69% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

Well, thanks for stating the obvious in regards to extraction...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well, thanks for stating the obvious in regards to extraction license. If you would have done some research you would know that things are happening on the ground at our tenements. I wonder why that is . lol
    We are going mining and the license is just around the corner. PLS is going to hit the ground running hard.
    Permit/license is just a matter of time. Management ticking the right boxes for permit/license to go through.
    Sell in May and go away. Good to see that you have some understanding of the market. In regards to PLS this shouldn't be an issues for me and many other investors. I am invested in this company and I am going to ride the highs and lows at this stage. Investors will all be rewarded in the future I believe. 100% owned baby! lol

P.S.
    I would suggest you have a look at lithium demand and don't stop there. The world is ready for a change and many nations have invested billions of dollars. It's happening so don't write PLS off yet..Electric vehicles is big but there is so much more then that when it comes to lithium. In my opinion this will only increase. One other thing do some research on our company as well before you try to predict the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.92 $2.78 $84.74M 29.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 173645 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.