CYP 2.00% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Trading, page-93

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well I just feel l have to chuck my bit in even if I sound repetitive... I hold the captain Ross in high regard and find him to be very principaled... in fact his inability to bullsh$t and ramp up some releases has led to many here demanding a better marketing company to prepare the announcements ... in fact if I were in the maket to buy a second hand car I would like to buy Ross’s - I can’t imagine him ever revving the hell out of an engine or for that matter lying to me about the sound coming from the gear box ... he just too straight down the line...
    It has been inferred that the top brass have committed fraud by cap raises and dilution through liquidation of shares in order to pilfer funds from the piggy bank to fund their own greedy self serving needs for world domination !!! Why don’t we just strap the man to a pole and burn the witch ... that will put a stop to this capitalist greed which is all over the ASX and why stop there ... you know how these bourgeois swine like to eat cake while we eat frogs - off with all their heads with the whole system!! Capitalism and greed work people and they both very powerful... I say it again...The man is a highly pricipaled hard working exec who to date has not put a foot wrong besides waiting to prove to the world that we do in fact have a flying skateboard that works - and yes we are open for deals !! And don’t your dare get on your high horse people - How may black boxes have we all invested in collectively on he ASX - holes that promised us riches that gave dirt or bio degradable nappies that went sour .... now a little start up in Australia says it holds the key while huge major companies say they trying to open the fkn door but it seems jammed !
    Come boys our exces want the quick easy route to the options cause the time has arrived we have all been waiting for - here’s the wind and it drowns out even the voice of smarty13; the sails are fulling and the boat is starting to yawl...
    TO within six months $8 to $12 a share and they stealing the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.5¢ $313 1.229K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22209 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 36715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.