GPN greater pacific gold limited

trading, page-10

1. 2,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    My understanding was that MZM was forking out the $$$$ and GPNs commitment with $$$$$ was when the bankable feasability study is made. I could be wrong however, since alot of us have been encapsulated with drilling and Aurium (myself included), we surpassed the gem of the MZM jv. Lets not forget that MZM owns 70% of the jv and for MZM it was much more price sensitive. When the jv was announced, the sp for MZM was around 22c. Today it closed at 26c after reaching a high of 33c. Not much of a difference in mark to market but if you traded during the day and got in again, what more can I say.

Lets not forget that they are exploring for mineralisation on their tenements. And if someone is disappointed with that 0.11% well I guess I am just a dunce and everyone else is a uranium/geology expert. All in all where is the disappointment in these results? This jv has actually found something and are committed to drilling further. To me this is very encouraging and for those 'experts' well what can I say, keep on 'experting'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.