GPN greater pacific gold limited

trading, page-7

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This is it,
    More and more you are showing that you are a cranky old man who does not understand the market.
    You ask why were they in halt and we not??? Um that is a tough one ... MAYBE BECAUSE WE ONLY OWN 20% OF THE TENEMENT and in comparison to the overall assets of GPN it was determined it was not price sensitive. It is a funny question because somebody asked the same question on WMT, why they were in halt and BHP were not, even though both had exposure to the tenement. It is not black and white but a determination on the value contributed to the company. I think the difference between 80% and 20% is significant and would affect the time in halt.
    This is not rocket science mate but you should think through your statements before attacking director’s credibility. Now I appreciate you are frustrated with being back in GPN. I cannot actually understand why you actually came back after your constant attacks ie Laurel and Hardie.
    Do us all a favour, sell and move on.

Aside from this, the announcement was another step in the right direction. These look like the beginning of good results. I admire how the directors have diversified these assets.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.