QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

trading

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is interesting watching movement in the buyers and sellers. In this last month the share price is always opening higher and closing equal or lower on a few shares sold or a crossing. Somehow the closing price is been kept down to invite exhausted holders to sell and those doing the trick accumilate. Today it traded at 1.4 volume over 900 000 shares but they had to sell 70 000 shares at 1cent they couldn't place the order at 1.2 why? Obviously to keep the price down to accumilate more like they have been. Currently I don't believe the 1 mill at 1.3 is a real seller because why make the stock look weaker if he realy wants to sell at 1.3 You would sell in smaller orders or wait for the buyer to come in. Anyway I will buy these few million shares if he would kinley come down to 1cent.

Also I noticed the 10 000 000 order from .1 cent is accumilating at 1cent or lower. It could be there is another buyer of 9000 000 shares trying to buy at the current 1 cent price and is looking for some sellers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.