ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

trading, page-11

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Some good points there guys. I too have little time trading and watching the screen to sell/buy as required for such a strategy. Each to their own however and that strategy is one that works for crashtestdummy.
    I could not envisage management doing a better job at this stage of the game, neither marketing or promoting to prospective investors, nor in the overall company / projects progression; nothing short of a STAR performance. Further promo needs to be balanced with achievable timeline of milsetones (underpromise / overdeliver, show a sense of humility and strike when the irons hot)......lets remember, first bauxite shipment is still as yet to occur, ensuring these will not become first "one-time" shipments is the key to unlocking the serious potential we long-termers believe in. Achieve a multiple of returning ore placements to same customer and by all means....promote / advertise / market / champion your wares as much you like BAU!!!! - We do not wish upon you to become your namesake, crashtestdummy, and lose out on the rapid upswings that can occur with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92961 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.