VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

trading_halt, page-12

1. 267 Posts.
    I truly believe that there will be a series of announcements that will follow the capital raising, I also believe that all will be good news. They haven't come this far to have shareholders lose faith now, but if they have run out of cash to finish the current project, then it is necessary to raise these funds so that we can move forward. unfortunately I think the project hold ups in the past have pushed costs up unexpectedly. I don't think it was intentional for management to dilute the SP. If you have never managed a complex project before then i can tell you they often take three times longer than expected and cost twice as much, but i know we are only going to move up from here on. If you are not in this company for at least the medium term, then you should probably move on. You will however make a lot of money here provided you bought in anywhere up to 3 cents and you can manage to hold for at least the next 6-12 months. I think we will get some very big contracts signed as soon as we have working proof.
    My thoughts only
    Dyor.
    Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.