VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

tradinghalt, page-51

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    cheapcharlie, rather than scoring an easy point off you (again) please can you let us know how you define a trend. My understanding is that a trend is a directional movement of a set of data points over time leading to a propensity to continue in that direction whereas for you it seems to be if it goes up for one day even if the overall direction is down. Are you talking intraday trend? Other than the spike the sp has been going lower and lower since september. So what is this up trend of which you speak. Now don't answer with a screenshot of your magic box, please in English just describe your understanding of what the word trend means to you. Might clear a few things up for a few of us here. Cheers mate. GL with Bongo folks as the GGP suite, well I wouldn't trust any of it given the inconsistencies in their announcements. 13 barrels of condensate on day one then no more at FP but Production Continued as at 27th July ... well GGP confirmed to me via email that this is not true so what is the truth at FP or anything else GGP related? Only SG knows as AMcI seemingly doesn't (giving him the presumption of honesty) ... I'd say "poor fool" but seems he manages quite well to transfer the foolishness to the secondary market and manages quite well to keep himself in a high paying job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.