GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Tradingview.com now supporting ASX!

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I find this the best site around. I stumbled across it when opening a chart on the CME web site, and saw in the fine print at bottom "powered by Trading View" which I'd never heard of. Like any good scholar I followed the footnotes, and it's a great site. I noticed later that investing.com - very popular with HotCopper members, I believe - has exactly the same fine print. They all using this charting engine.
    I reported a bug one day, and also suggested they add ASX support to their extensive list of data sources, and they responded a few months later, saying it was on the table. Looks like they have it now.
    So, go straight to the source. I do. More indicators available than a TA would dream of (I don't have any below).
    More of everything available.
    Note: I am not being paid for this endorsement
    Will have to wait until next Tuesday to see if it's only daily, or simply delayed (ASX a pain in that regard). It says "delayed". While I have IRESS in real time, TV is the far superior charting site (apart perhaps from proprietary trading platforms ...tho you can trade from there too, but I don't).
    Here's a chart of a well known ASX listed gold stock (which I hold)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.