NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

ManJapra, Thanks..you grasp the legal process and mix it with...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    ManJapra,
    Thanks..you grasp the legal process and mix it with the human factors like needs, fear, manipulation,opportunism, etc etc. Your words rang true..

My first concern was for one company, this one, but as time goes by my concern grows for many companies...and the singular points of law or authority that we have examined so carefully change if there is more than say 'consulting' to tackle.
    I mean will the investigations into local law and population be sidelined....if unbeknownst to us ...
    The REAL AGENDA is... or develops into a huge powerplay.
    Are we seeing a huge overall rehash or upheaval due to a change in government sentiment directed against the colonialist profiteering
    OR is business is clutching to their equity/vaiblity and future by fair means or foul with in the law?

I can see both being real possibilities.
    Once again the tribes get sidelined..put in a difficult position to decide issues within their communities etc etc.

I really think that original alliegences of our host tribes would have been with Anglo in 2002 but in 2004-6 that had to change....
    How can a chief then be expected to make that sort of decision without accountants lawyers etc ..and getting to know you a bit better...

I keep getting an impression that there are alot of rejected applications that could recruit disgruntled communities, find the financial backers...etc etc.

Not good for stability on all levels.
    I think gathering all info and storing it here...especially 'on the ground 'info...is worthwhile.

I havent worked out who the good guys are..a bit like the old chief...just post my impressions and anything remotely connected.

Thanks for your great posts and more food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.