All cool yotta, this traditional music all good for tradition,...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    All cool yotta, this traditional music all good for tradition, Me likes to throw music theory out the window but that me, could be a lot of musicians in the past see the same way, all notes are good also becomes abstract not playing in a key all over the place, worked for Jackson pollack many others in different cultures Asian art as well, I treat this style as practice, colour all over the place something original, you know traditional can be a copy keeping the traditional theme going forever. An artist has choices in the past which have been done so abstract art becomes appealing but that has been done, So an artist has to come with something new and original this becomes very difficult unless what type of art you are in, that's where music comes into the foe, people like to simulate the electric guitar in which I find dead in all electronics that go with it, They are never going to find something new, that's why look to the past and see what went wrong with going forward to improve the style without amplification to the modern style that nobody has done before, I find the flamenco guitar is the best rock n roll guitar to be played without amplification without playing the flamenco or note for note classical style because people who learn these styles are taught not to improvise, I treat these styles as practice in abstract because of the chromatic scale. but when I construct in key say G major I know where the notes are, It's like in another class because of attitude and voice and love for a woman in expression good or bad it can become the so called rock n roll and boy I can tell you it does not let go once you master this style very hard to let go it becomes above anything else you have practiced in time. but that's me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.