LOK looksmart limited

traffic is up in q4 period, page-2

1. 293 Posts.
    Very few are taking notice here:

< Looksmart.com , although coming of a low base has shown an increase of some 766% in unique visitors during the quarter. >

Consider ......

That the "unique user" (compete.com) graph shows that november provided a full month of approx. (3.6M + 4.9M) more "users" during that period (that's a combined average of 8.5M), when adding together those figures shown for both Looksmart.com and FindArticles.com.

We know that Q3 had:

* Total unique visitors to the Company's network of owned sites of 14.5 million at the end of the third quarter compared to 10.3 million at the end of the prior quarter - (an increase of 4.2M or, a touch over 40% on Q3 numbers)

We also know that 14.5M unique visitors in Q3 produced 100M clicks (@ .10c) providing $10M in revenues.

compete.com show Looksmart.com and FindArticles.com as having a 'peak' of (5.15 + 4.85) 9 million users, during Q4.

If the "average" INCREASE in unique visitors (for those two properties in Q4) was say, only 8M, we now have (14.5 + 8) 22.5 million (or, 55% more "uniques"), than the 14.5 million we had at the end of the Q3 period. - That 766% increase in unique visitors for Looksmart.com is nothing short of being outstanding!!!!

Does this mean we will see 155M total paid clicks (@ $0.10cpc) or, $15.5M in click revenues, for Q4?

Then we need to "add on" the known $2.1M recieved for Licence fees, (during Q3), without allowing for any increases in that area. (* - The Company signed two new AdCenter customers during the Q3 quarter, yet to be named).

We now have revenues OVER $17.5M for Q4!!!!!!

Gee ..... But what about "unique visitors" to the Company's network of it's (other) owned sites, (the 181 vertical search sites, furl & wisenut.com)???? How much have THEY then (combined), improved by in Q4? IF it was only 20% how good will the Q4 figures really be?

I very much like our chances in early February. Perhaps an announcement from Looksmart of a revenue upgrade, even?

Hold on to all you have got, is my advice!! This will be a terrific ride, IMHO.

dj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.