TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

trafford set to run on ife?, page-13

1. 24,765 Posts.
    There's an interesting forum post in the IFE thread titled "From penny mining speculator san fransisco" where it is mentioned that IFE's cashflow will be four times its current market cap and predicting a 10 fold rise in IFE's share price.

The post appears to be a summary or hand typed copy of the article. I'd be surprised if it is the article copied and pasted due to the spelling.

I did a Google search - penny mining speculator website - to try and find out about that business. The message on their home page was "The Penny Mining Speculator website is currently being renovated." A Customer Service department phone number was provided.

If IFE is starting to generate overseas investment then there won't be enough shares to go around imo and IFE's 50% owner TRF will also make substantial price gains.

Despite weakness in overseas markets I see at this point in time there is again solid bidding for IFE compared to what is on offer to sell. It will be interesting to see what happens today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.