Tragic end to family custody battle., page-2

1. 16,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    This to me is unacceptable.

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/news/brisbane-mother-three-kids-dead-after-car-set-alight-by-husband/news-story/576de23ce2f510fccf6d3192008b16c3

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/news/relative-lashes-out-at-killer-dad-disgusting-human-being-they-called-their-father/news-story/3bec32bfff34ba6fc325cc675e08aba9

I find peoples perceptions interesting.

In my opinion sometimes it is okay to kill. This incident is a case in point. One cannot say perfect life and another say the father was a monster.

I feel it is appropriate for a bystander in such circumstances to cut the head off the father before he incinerates the children and wife. I think this is fair.

If I was a judge and a man decapitated the fathers head before he lit the fuel I believe we all would be in piece and I would thank him for a act of bravery and compassion on behalf of those threatened being the kids and the wife.

What troubles me is how the support if there was any outside the family unit allowed this to happen.

To burn your own kids to death as well as a partner puts someone in a special place. I find it difficult to belief no one that extreme did not have people who knew him not knowing the possibility of such events. I struggle to see a worse act. Someone like Jack the Ripper is more human than this father. Hitler was more human. At least Hitler afforded opponents to defeat him in war and allowed supporters to join him to kill others despite the madness. This father just obliterated his closest. I think Hitlers family where shot not burnt where they not.

So the question I have how was this person not checked beforehand?? What sort of environment afforded this lunatic to play league??

I really have to question society in how this was allowed to happen!!! A terrorist with a bomb is more human than this guy who put himself before his defenceless kids!!

Naturally I do not think this was about family custody!! This act is well beyond the sphere of family custody!!
    Last edited by DavoMagic: 20/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.