HotCopper seems to have removed my direct reply...

1. 34,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    HotCopper seems to have removed my direct reply option.

So:

@thalweg @Orson

What say you Orson to this post? Can you elaborate as to what you disagree with and what you concur with?

"Marketinfo wrote:

"thalweg,

I find your posts disturbing!

Disturburbing, but not for their content. Moreover it’s the lack of acknowledgement from others that I find disturbing. You rarely get a thumb up and you rarely get challenged."

Par for the course, i find it more disturbing that there is no thumbs down feature....yet another symptom of a steadily sickening society a fish rots from the head down so they say. No society for epoch has survived what our and other 1st world populations are currently experiencing.

Cannot think of single metric in science that is currently on the side of our society surviving and not melting down across the next 100 years to something more akin to a feudal second world civilisation.....science knows why, science knows how but science doesn't know what form of savage dystopian society is will eventually take.

It is the greatest experiment in the history of all mankind and it's playing out right before our eyes.

The start of the end of higher civilisation they estimate was in the 1960s, since then all higher biological, psychological social and civil metrics not trite of mind anyway have been steadily ticking down...we get what we deserve is the truth.

onward and upward"

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.