LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

train about to leave station - i say yes, page-11

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Blur

With all due respect, if you are long, I would like to offer these points,

My intention is to keep us longs morale up since we've had the almighty battering we have had due to manipulation.

Apologies, but investors have to take their own responsibility when making their investment decisions and to blame a positive poster offering his opinion on a stock forum who has no control of SP movements is rather puzzling? The blame should be directed at the manipulators.

I do not work for the manipulators, I will never cross to the dark side, I am an investor not a corrupt vulture.

Hey I am a true long, we are all hurting at the moment, no need to start attacking each other, the shorters and swing traders and instos have already got their licks into us?

I have much more shares than Leeman, that's why I have been eating baked beans.

Anyways I understand your frustration, but maybe that could be released by hitting back at the manipulators, by informing everyone in the stock market community of the blatant corruption in the markets, and to also voice your concerns to lyc management or even better find a means to start a class action against manipulators and ASX.

I can envisage in near future no one will touch asx and the only ones playing with themselves will be instos churning and not getting anywhere?

I still stay positive as we have approx till 30 June to get to read the next quarterly!

Go lynas go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.