LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

train about to leave station - i say yes, page-5

1. 50 Posts.
    “I have continually loaded up in past couple of weeks… ” - Lambda,

You had said the same things before (can’t recall how many times). You have also continually, amongst others, made irresponsible outrages SP predictions, heaven knows since when, all the way down to the present levels.

You and Leeman, the leaders of the pack, have one and only intention, which is clear for all to see.

I don’t know how many gullible ‘victims’ have fallen into the trap by what you said, that’s your purpose anyway – to pull in as much as possible support for the SP, all for your own self benefits. (Please do not deny by saying it’s their faults if they listen to you without proper research.)

Have you ever for once given thoughts to what if you caused others to lose out? You hit out at the manipulators, yet it’s they who benefit and not you, so far at least. Or, are you working for the manipulators? Or, do the manipulators even thank you for your help while they pump and dump?

Have you ever also given thoughts to whether your simplistic actions can achieve any intended effects? Well, I think you strongly believe, and continually do, you can pump it up just by spouting some unsubstantiated stuff as you do. Hey, how come not everyone’s a billionaire?

With respect, I don’t know how many shares you have (Leeman has 100k), but I’m sure there are many who have more than you. They who have more should be rightfully more concerned, but they don’t do anything even close to what you do and that tells. Mind you, that job is for the big boys, not you. Do not attempt to force your way against the trend. And, while the rampers like yourself here do their rounds and create bubbles I wait patiently for the falls and catch them cheap, don’t mind to tell you my secrete -:).

As a LTers the only thing you, me and every retailer can possibly do is be patient…the SP will be where it should rightfully belong in time to come.

Do yourself a favour, put your energy elsewhere for good use. Do us here a favour, stop being a nuisance by flooding the forum please!

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Sincerely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.