RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

train going north till december, page-31

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Novac, when I paid too much attention on the details in the market, I have got big loss; when I paid attention on the stratigic views and risk control, I have got good enough profit for more than 4 years.

Market is not a laboratory where you have to follow some procedure and scentific formula and attidudes, you could control the risks in most of time.

Market is a huge control system with huge different variables and a lot of open and closed loops to affect the results. How could you use your expert's method control everything.

You have to be roughly right and take affordable risks. You want to be certain but it could not be got from the star in the future.

Anyway, a expert is not absolute. You could be a expert in one field and you would be layman in a lot of other fields. You have to know you don't know a lot of things in the market since it is dynamic not a steady template.

Expert has his problem too. There are problems is not a problem but if you don't recognise you have the problems you will make the problems for you and others.

Good lucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.