WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Train is leaving the station, page-351

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    its a good question but one that's come up a few times already and been answered.

ultimately yes there is risk involved of course, and that will always be the case in particular with dealing with the Chinese and IP. at the end of the day its whether you think the risk reward is worth it for you.

some things that alleviate the risk for me
    - the companies they are involved with are ones they have relationship on a personal level. i.e. Dr yoav Nissan Cohen was previously the right hand man to Dr Richard Chang of Sien. XTX are also trying to IPO in the near future, i dont think IP theft would be high on there agenda
    - Dadi being previously 2IC at intel, who in 2013 was 1 of 2 candidates to become CEO (left shortly after it being given to Brian Krzanich) is coming on 40 years of working in this industry. i mean this without exaggeration that i dont think there would be many other chairman globally who would be better suited for this role.
    - patents are being filed left right and centre
    - it is Israel and France (Leti) combined who China will be working with
    - Whilst i dont have great research to support this, China IP theft has been improving. Couple that with the trade wars with the US and there motivation for IP theft again would reduce as you are running out of countries to work with.

Please anyone else add points. But this is a question thats been answered before and probably better than i have done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.