WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

with that action in the last 25 min i can see a green day ahead....

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    with that action in the last 25 min i can see a green day ahead. .options also very strong.

added my last tranche of options this morning to superfund. (also hold in personal account) not massive but 150k options. plan will be to sell 50k in 16 mths to cover the cost of exercise (that assumes weebit trading $ 1.35 which i feel very confident about. obviously the higher the options the less i will need to exercise to cover the 45c final payment jan 2022. if price lower onviously sell more to.cover exercise.

then the 100k shares (or hopefully 110-120k) will stay there for retirement (9 yrs post 2022). 9 yrs i can see wbt trading minimum $50 (5 bil market cap) up to blue sky of $200-$500 (20-50bil market cap).

all well superfund will have $5m in it . . or if my blue sky works out . . $20-50m. i am quite happy to put $50k on the table for that. alternative is to stick in blue caps and hope the 50k turns into 100-150k . . . . option A thanks. yep there is risk but fkr those that see what weebit is playing with i like the odds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.