WBT 5.35% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

yes the model that weebit will be operating is to license our...

1. 1,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2817
    yes the model that weebit will be operating is to license our technology and with that we are not looking at making the chips ourselves but rather skim the licensing fee off the top. i feel the percentage will be significantly higher than the 1.5 you quote. that is the sort of percentage for tech that has been around for ten years. i feel weebit will be negotiating and achieving a much higher percentage. think someone else has said 4.5%. using that in your model we would require 9 billion in sales. I feel that is possible in the existing memory market never mind what awaits. china is going to exploit this next level of tech revolution like the uk did the industrial revolution and USA did the post war industrial and then tech revolutions. china, sth korea and a few others are investing heavily to exploit the next tech revolution. china knows that is the path to becoming the world superpower and knocking america off the perch. this isnt meant as a political post but more observing that tye need for memory and the uptaje of the next generation of memory will happen faster than any revolution ever before. if weebit positions itself to grab a few percent of that migration . . plus potentially patent fees from others . . plus specific revenue for adapting the tech for customers which they have noted will be happening then the numbers i reference will happen. just a question of how long.

the same question you ask was asked of Jeff Bozos 20 yrs ago .. so you want to make a small percentage fee from a lot of people. the wallmart dudes . . so you want to make a percentage (margin) on selling things. that is business. questions are:
    1. how big is the market . . fkn huge
    2. what percentage can you obtain of that market . . lots
    3. what margin . . small but good
    4. what are costs . . licensing model - very very low.

there are some IFs in there. will reram be next generation memory. can weebit productionise its tech. can weebit tske that and extrapolate to mass production through sound business management. can weebit continue to evolve the tech to get better and better. will china tech thirst be as massive as anticipated. will AI be part of the future world (if yes it needs faster and more energy efficient memory).

lots of ifs but for me i feel pretty confident with the board, the brains and the business accume that is weebit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.130(5.35%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.52 $2.28 $20.53M 8.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110471 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 1915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.