WBT 0.26% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Train is leaving the station, page-838

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2832
    yep last two weeks spring has been getting tighter and tighter . . and even with the appreciation last few weeks the demand is as stong as ever and buy sell ratio still 3:1.

fact we hit very strong 12 mth highs yesterday was huge. natural to have some profit taking at end of the day but in a big down day ending flat was fantastic!!

BRN shows a bit of a road map to what awaits when the inevitable feedy frenzy for WBT happens however the fact we just have 100m shares on issue means we will go even further.

i reckon amongst the key holders even just here on HC we could identify 15m shares + that are locked away for.long long term. add on others that are no doubt locked away for non hot copper holders and i reckon there is really just 50 or 60 m shares available. this is why even with 3 x appreciation we are atill seeing demand 3 x supply. when she pops she will go big!

i know my almost 700k shares are not looking for a new home any time soon. maybe a few might be reallocated at $4 or $5 to balance exposure but the rest are being held tight while the next 5 years plays out. this company has absolute life changing potential both with the tech they are developing and the shareholder wralth that will be created.

am.so amazed still that we are sitting at just 100m mkt cap.

who else has shares locked away for 5 years? would be cool to tally up and see how many of the 100m float is actually available.
    Last edited by Harmattom: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $1.285M 663.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21248 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 4652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.