ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Opeth could be right with the .02 predictions, none of us can...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Opeth could be right with the .02 predictions, none of us can tell what the individual buyers/sellers are going to do.

Does that mean its doom and gloom that it goes down to .02 - not really, its an opportunity if you think that the current SP or market cap is good value. Maybe the SP is warranted at the moment, there is plenty of potential make no mistake, but the market needs to see $ in the bank, out comes of DFT1, 2, 3 and if still favourable, then who knows.

There is still that element of risk - although it seems that it is becoming more "de risked" with time, the current sp will certainlly reward the brave, and you have to be brave with ESI and any other tech that flurts with the enviroment.

I personally dont think that many that read h/c would trade b/c of a ramper or down ramper and if they do, well i suggest you stick to your day job. let the rampers go, dont waste your emotions on them, if you disagree with them, sit on your position and wait....time will always tell.

I am happy with range of sp at the moment, by end of june we wont be at .02 IMO, it will either be a fraction of the price as funding / deal has stalled and ESI cant not afford that, or we are onwards and upwards, and i think that it will be the later.

I enjoy posts on the fundamental news etc, unfortunatley they are becoming dilluted in the threads with peoples school yard name calling, and for that h/c is loosing its use (for me).

Good luck all holders, and potential holders and any down rampers i suggest you turn a few lights and heaters off b/c your elec bill will be massive if this dont get legs !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.