You are quite right Gyro. I do come out quickly when events like...

1. 831 Posts.
    You are quite right Gyro. I do come out quickly when events like this happen. Puity the likes of scum and a*se lickers like you hide behind the wall of ignorance you were riased and sheltered in when it does happen and just join the lynch mob in echoeing unoriginal regurgitated rubbish like Howard, Bush and Blair like you to.

If we are horrified by the slaughter of innocents we must be consistent with such condemnation whether the innocents are 'ignorant repressed Arabs or Afghans' or 'free enlightened good Christian Spaniards and westerners.

If you are not consistent then don't criticise. becaue your ignorance and determination to be a bit of fodder fort he likes of the unholy trinity and ti be used as a prop for their dastardly acts is a contributing factor to this cycle of violence.

No one in this world has any monopoly on morality or cruelty and barbarity. That includes you and your ilk. I am prepared to stand up and argue on the basis of the facts and issues that is evident and not the regurgitated propaganda you are so eager tp fill your head with. I don't apologise for it either.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.