re: dave - trains blown up in spain Then you have solved the...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: dave - trains blown up in spain Then you have solved the problem. This is not different if right, to Deutoronomy where Jews are asked to kill everything that moves and lives that si not jewish. So whats the problem?

My problem is that you are not my kind and neither are six million worth any more but in fact much less than 6 billion of the world.

Why on earth should your problem of your own making be mine to fight or suffer for? better to rid ourselves of all of you thean to continue to suffer for yuor inflexibility, your cowardice, provocation and bellicose behaviour everywhere.

don't use the Muslims and your distorted interpretation of their Koran as an excuse to stir up any more hatred. Hitler was not a Muslim, neither was general Franco or Mussolini, and nether were the Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Latvians, Britains,Lithuanians, Turks, Estonians, Greeks and others all Muslims following the Koran.

The only common thread that runs with all of these people is the unadulterated contempt and hatred for a sector of Jews who hold everyone in their own community to ransom with the well worn myth of 2,000 years of persecution, "never again", Holocoust, "why us why us??" mentality.

What goes round comes round like a yarmulka.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.