Moondoong, a point of clarification if i may. Is that the same...

1. 9,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Moondoong, a point of clarification if i may. Is that the same international law of the sea that the US refuses to sign.

stepping back a little your list shows your love of the China kool-aid administered regularly by Fox News and other News Corpse outlets, including all those in Australia.

okay, i get it that Rupert is still hurting after getting turned over by Wendy Deng for Tony Blair. It must have gouged a painful wound in him not the least because the whole sordid affair was played out on the world stage for everyone to see, which of course we did. Rupert didn't see Wendy coming at all. he was the classic sitting duck.

Rupert's rites of passage. I get it.

Moondoong, it's good that you raised nepotism in the context of Disinfectant Donald. It's lovely to see Jared and whatsherame in his daily orbit. That's the Ivanka, into whose pants he's publicly mused on getting.

London to a brick further damnation of China by News Corpse is being prepared to continue the brainwashing of the public on behalf of the Disinfectant Donald election campaign. Did you hear the one about....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.