Traitor Wong sides with Hamas, page-5

1. 5,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885

Hi ArgyleP................

Wondering - My opinion -below are 2 sensible identical questions - and NOT racist as there are 2 faiths stated here.
    Of course 'on what view one takes' - But before doing anything -- 'Read -A Question to Police and Politicians '
    Prove my statement wrong - happy to be corrected - but with facts - noun a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Interesting :-
    1- How many of so called Jewish faith welcomed to Australia have shown any:-
    - open aggression towards others
    - protests of various kinds
    - meld into- accept our way of life
    X- Openly 'Direct statements to their congregations of ' kill- another faith '
    - (?) fill our nightly news with -robberies-shootings-stabbings-drug dealings
    (many observations over time from 'names of perpetrators' but my opinion)

verses

2- How many -of so called Muslim faith welcomed to Australia have shown any:-
    -open aggression towards others
    -protests of various kinds
    -meld into- accept 'our way of life'
    X-Openly 'Direct statements to their congregations of ' kill -another faith '
    -(?) fill our nightly news with -robberies-shootings-stabbings-drug dealings
    (many observations over time from 'names of perpetrators' but my opinion)

And our pi-- weak so called Politicians stand back -watch 'bang on' and do bloo-- '0'. Police, undermanned- are stymied --

A Question to Police and Politicians :-
    ' An Aussie walks into a pub - there are say 20 customers -and states blatantly :- 'Kill ??????'
    What would happen-------------------------------------?????????????????

Talk about hypocrites-pis.. weak..bunch of cowards- denigrating 'Aussie standards' that our soldiers/forebears fought/taught us ----------
    all going down the gurgler------------
    The pollies wont do a thing------------------not for the benefit of Aussies -- but may lose votes -Note directly - Burke Bowen who do not represent
    the average Aussie......

And they still are coming into Australia-----------Albo - ' Joe Biden the second '
    Please do not tell me all that arrive -any persuasion- are fully checked out -- lies BS 100% I know the pollies are trying to round up the mob they recently let loose...............do not have time to check the hoards arriving ?????

Oh bye the way note the coverage from our ' bias ' Main Stream Media (MSM). Deathly quiet !!! more pi.. weak cretins (not medically related)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.