PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Tranche 1 - Day 1

1. 2,238 Posts.
    "Nicholls" Posted Yesterday - "Even if the so called dump does happen well then surely it will be a short term effect only. In the months ahead we have the ongoing drilling results, binding agreements, DFS and of course a mine to build. Long term purchasing of which has begun. So yes possible short term SP gyrations but am not concerned in the slightest. I feel very comfortable and confident holding for the medium to long term. What can stop us? A plunging lithium price is the only thing that I can think of ....... and that simply ain't gonna' happen."

Could not have said it better myself...well said.

No.2 speaking to General Maximus Meridius - /Gladiator Russell Crowe at beginning war scene in Gladiator
    "Will they Fight Sire"
    "We Shall know soon Enough" - Russell Crowe

I'm thinking short squeeze ....given the several million shares they were naked shorted and shorted this week anticipating plenty of PLS stock coming on the market. But what if it is not there.....and why sell given Nicholl's excellent comments.. that don't include, Project funded, PLS derisked, Tesla Orders to hit 500,000 (thats all the worlds yearly production of lithium gone), Mercedes/Toyota/VW etc and their EV plans....

Short squeeze is a real threat to a dump.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.