PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think this has to be seen as a possibility. I can sense that a...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think this has to be seen as a possibility. I can sense that a lot of posters dislike this consideration but it must be considered - its not something i want to see as i am sure we will come out second best.

Why wouldnt Timeone act in a manner which best suits them? What do they owe to shareholders? Lets say they eventually stump up the cash in March/April and lets say the market reacts poorly and we see the SP in the teens. Now if they keep delaying this process they will have management and shareholders backed into a corner and this is when a takeover becomes a very real possibility does it not? Why couldnt Timeone go to the groups they are trying to secure funding for the overall project and say lets cut out the middle man?

A takeover back when capex was half what it was a we had multiple suitors would have been laughed at and rightly so! Now we seem to have a partner who is struggling to turn up the funds with a SP that is constantly declining - certainly has potential for a TO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.