AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Transaction Valuation Comparisons for AVZ, page-77

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    PAZ jumped the gun on that article...I'm biased towards Aussie Co's and BHP has me stumped...Rio is picking up their Serbian Lithium play and why they want to experiment with funny rocks in a depleted uranium infested ex-war zone given our profile?...I have zero idea. Just hope they have plenty of spare geiger counters to pass around. And as you point out Glencore is the largest player in the DRC so they know the deal...well they do now...

Would I like to see a Euro player on board as per article? Mehhhh not a French fan...ze Germans? perhaps... but nowhere near as much as a big Aussie though. But who am I to be critical? As long as someone gets on board that can resolve our capper/s issue once and kills the Huayou disquiet for good...I'm happy. Someone dismissed the Indians as well...but I wouldn't...their demonitisation has changed their taxable income criteria big time. Cash isn't the king it was there and huge movement towards electronic payments. They may have a lot more in the kitty than many anticipate and surely something the size of Manono has to be mighty tempting if they are serious about their EV movement.

With MIN think we're about to be spoilt for choice of suitors in the near future and our BOD can meet their original performance criteria lickety spit. But still think likeliest contender is CATL..Huayou has disappointed as others have rightly pointed out. They have a long way to go to redeem themselves for failing to cushion our pull down and I think whether it's them or someone else behind it we don't need fair weather friends. Greater transparency may change that view...but it's going to take a bit of convincing far as I'm concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.