AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Transaction Valuation Comparisons for AVZ, page-85

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Well doss that post was nearly 12 mths ago and the SP was almost double as I recall, however the sector has been reamed over the same period, so I guess its difficult to ascertain if we are better or worse off, although taking into account in that time we have now proved both the size is real (still growing) and quality is top shelf (although there still seem to be some mutterings from our io peers just joking pls holders ).

I'm an investor that believes the MD/CEO BOD have a responsibility to all SHs to at the very least, be prudent, reliable and not miss lead investors and I struggle to see much improvement in this area over the last 12 mths and in turn I can only come up with the thought that we have an "extremely arrogant" fellow at the helm.

I think given the many articulate posters that come away from 1 on 1 ph calls with NF reporting that this or that will happen by a given date only to find that its another bit of BS with all sorts of caveats attached proves to me at least that its difficult to build any trust and i sense that's whats holding us back.

Sometimes (silly thought i know) its almost like he's trying to trash the SP, its almost as if his loyalty it to the Chinese not to retail investors.
    Of course I realise like everyone here that's just me being flippant.

My main concern right now is the cash burn and how NF could run that down to zero before he actually achieves a DFS, which is why I posted sometime ago now, that NF needs to get/keep the SP at a healthy level, i recall one of our fellow posters didn't think that was at all important, go figure.

I also posted recently that you cannot hurt NF as he has already plundered filled his pockets to the brim, so hypothetically even if you could push him/ vote him out by the time that was done, well you know its probably all over.

This is one of those white knuckled rides your strapped in and NF has the wheel, some say you can always get off but that's going to hurt.

8H is correct, in so much that the sector will turn, I just hope our wheels keep turning and don't fall off in the mean time.
    ps lith investors wouldn't want to be dead for quids given how much fun where all having these days (no matter which lith co yr invest in)

should hv saved this post for a friday afternoon.

jstmyramberlings
    Last edited by Super yacht: 14/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.