CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

transaction volumes up, page-11

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    ricardo..interesting comments regarding a possible dividend
    in 2010 / 2011. Agree with your comments that the business will be quite mature in a sense by this stage - a cash cow we hope but where does the next challenges lie ? Not another China please ! Perhaps it lies in focusing on added value and leveraging off the model. In the September Business Spectator article Tim Wildash said a number of interesting things, one of which was they were close, very close, to going into profit. He also basically announced the sale of SPS without saying directly. As you may know I am going to the AGM on November the 20th and hope to have a good chat with Tim after the meeting. I believe there is good news coming, transactions are up, declining interest rates are very good for Customers and consolidation I believe ( $1 shares ) will attract serious investors.
    The top 20 shareholders now hold over 72% , maybe more now,
    and the register is tightening, especially with consolidation we hope. All this is good news...the chart which is an ascending triangle will be bumping up against 13 ($1.30 ) cents again around DEC / JAN for the 3rd time. With the tightening register, and the and release of good news we may see a break out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $13.16K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11812 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.