ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

transcript of asx spotlight interview, page-15

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Ponder will you for a minute the value of this statement below :

Some might not understand the significance but I am fine with that as long as I understand it.

Anyone who values this company on 1 deal alone is totally missing the big picture - This is a massive disruptive technology that once adopted by a global healthcare company or 2 will flow into many other companies and many other uses

"If on the other hand, increased sensitivity is beneficial and that’s the case in for instance, troponin which is used to measure whether a person has had a heart attack. You shouldn’t have any troponin in the system at all. And if you’ve had a heart attack and you’ve got heart cells dying, you’ll have some troponin there. We can develop troponin assays that are more sensitive than anything that exists on the market at the moment. So we get a very early indication of an adverse heart event.

Interesting choice of example - What test is Philips looking to launch first in the Magnotech device?? :0

You want to talk about groundbreaking technology - Do your research on how big Point of Care testing is going to be over the next 10 years - And Mixngo could well be a vital part of a lot of these tests.

Personally for myself as a longterm holder I see discussions of "deal being priced in" this shows IMO misunderstanding of the technology and the market - selling on the announcement of a major signing in POC would be like selling your shares in Apple Computers in 1984 - I dont expect all to understand - But from the people I have met and studied - In life those that dare to think big have much greater success then the average player - Yes at times that comes with failure - But you have to be in the game to have a chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.321K 160.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 134516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.