HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Dont you mean Great Gold Mines rez? I dont remember the company...

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Dont you mean Great Gold Mines rez? I dont remember the company ever called Great Northern Mines but as always I stand to be corrected. They did the dodgy around 5 years ago now with the ELL merger which basically was a huge conflict of interest and gave a company with no good prospects or tenements and no money a controlling share in HAW which at the time knew what they had in Mt Bevan as well as the gold. I remember trading them from 3c to 5c and there was maybe a fifth of the no of shares on issue as there are now. Then the deal with LCY which was also a dud considering HAW could have pulled their fingers out years ago and drilled Mt Bevan to where it is now and then done a deal whilst holding 100%.

The positive about this deal going forward though is the Chinese will hopefully be calling more of the shots and all it will take is one good set of drill results to see the sp take off again. I think the Chinese know more than us about the future prospects of the gold assets as they arent stupid and wouldnt do this deal if it wasnt in their interests to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.