IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

re: igc stuff thanks its in ref to the platinum that they are...

1. 378 Posts.
    re: igc stuff thanks its in ref to the platinum that they are looking at and are in agreements in. i went to agm and got the info etc. I know there are some risk with this due to location etc. igc will get 15% of the platinum in the project, they are in control of the project, independ geol is coming back this week with prelim tests etc. now anglo platinum used to own this ten and it got taken of them. Black empowerment mov now has it . they are 85% in this.

my figures there are approx 100m oz of platinum in the project but could be more as anglo would of gone to lowest level for this. this means that igc would get 15m oz of platinum. 15m x current platinum price say its $1200 US = 1.8000bill

then i divided by all new options shares etc and lets say it goes to a total of 200m = $90

now i know there is now extraction cost etc but i dont know how to work this out. this also is at production of course so say 8% for exp phase = $7.20

am i on the way there????? this is where i need help as i do not know much about platinum, except it is only found in this area, it is used for exhausts for cars etc and jewl etc.

any help would be apprecitated, if u cant that is cool i fully understand.

thanks micki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.