From what I can gather all you need is a standard transfer form...

1. 338 Posts.
    From what I can gather all you need is a standard transfer form for each share that you are transferring (DYOR though). Bear in mind that a CGT event will be triggered so if you have a gain on any of these you will be taxed in your own hands (can be offset by a capital loss). Also keep in mind the super contributions cap limits of $150k per annum for NCC (no contributions tax) or $450k if 2 years brought forward. You may also be able to utilise the concessional contributions (15% contributions tax) depending on your age and claim a tax deduction for your contributions (only if you don't have an employer paying into your super or you earn less than 10% of your wages from an employer - see an adviser about this. If not you could salary sacrifice up to your age contribution limit to minimise tax). Not sure of your age - assuming you are youngish but if you are older be aware of age limits for super and work tests.
    Like I said do your own reasearch and if you aren't 100% sure see a professional

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.