PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

few new posters in our PAB forum.....welcome..:-) ...spare the...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    few new posters in our PAB forum.....welcome..

...spare the thought to us lh though....when I found Patrys I was so excited I stayed up half a night reading all I could find about them....and bought in the very next day at cheap (so I believed!) 0.135....

few years later and couple more cr I am so down here it is beyond a joke even with averaging down...would need 0.04 plus just to be in black....:-(

Our antibodies are brilliant....safe, hardly any side affects, and they prolong/save lifes...they kill cancer cells.....wow!...they are also amazing diagnostic tool (or so they are telling us)....in short they are what we all dream of to have to cure some of those nasty conditions out there....and add them to a cocktail of some other on the market drugs and the outcomes will be amazing....

the thing I missed/ignored during all these years being invested here was that one liner in every broker report just about - issues/problems/difficulties in production of those antibodies.....so what good is it to know what they can do if they are so expensive to produce no one wants them....and than when they finally do produce a cupful those problems keep coming up.....

I buried my stash under the bottom drawer....will look at it again if we have some positive substantial news out....another patent is good to have but it ain't it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.