PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Great post orion123. Glad you are still around as you are one of...

1. 124 Posts.
    Great post orion123. Glad you are still around as you are one of the genuine people on Hotcopper. A lot of people that post have hidden agendas but judging by the last 4 years on PAB you only tell it how it is. Both yourself and Pixie deserve medals for sticking around from the 10 cent days. (Little worried Pixie may be cracking) I am personally down more than six figures but still have faith in the products and remaining management to turn the company around. Probably wasn't such a good idea for me to recommend Patrys to so many friends as I feel responsible and it has taken too much of my time to keep them positive.

I personally really like Australian Biotechs as they are not appreciated and as such are significantly undervalued. My idea was to pick 3 that I thought had the best potential to become the next CSL and support them no matter what. I run my own small business and am used to having to put my hand in my pocket to keep it going if times are tough. The problem with investing in this end of the market is you can't trust anyone so at the end of the day you just have to trust your own judgement.

I also like quotes and one of my favourites is from Steve Jobs.

“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”

Thousands of hours of joining dots has given me faith in my decision to invest in Patrys. I feel that I am now in good company judging by my fellow holders. I am in a very reflective mood this morning so excuse my dribble. Had enough of the games for the time being so will take a break from watching Patrys and trust that holders will be rewarded justly in the future. I am sure I have caused a few headaches of my own along the way.

BTW, Are you from Queensland orion123? Still in farming? We could all learn a lot about staying power from a Queensland farmer..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.