Transgender players coming to an AFLW team near you.

1. 4,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    In recent days Joe Biden sign an executive order that will allow transgender females to directly compete in girls, teens and women's sport.

It will be interesting to see how the AFL handle the Hannah Mouncey case but, if this becomes pervasive throughout the country's sporting teams and moreover schools, girls, teens and their parents plus women should protest simple by not participating in any competition that embraces this nonsense and allows these transgender women to compete.

I just wonder what will happen when the first biological female gets laid out and injured or dies; will the AFL fully compensate the families and take full responsibility for endangering biological female players lives and livelihoods.

The AFL have gone to great lengths to protect players from injury but if they allow this or, the courts find in favour of it, the carnage will be great as they release these metaphorical gorillas amongst the lambs.

No person can tell me that any of the females pictured below wouldn't come off second best in a full on collision or tackle. I know the female players are tough and athletic but it is a women's league for a good reason, biology. If transgender females want to play Aussie Rules they should start a league of their own.

These are dangerous times for biological females.

Cheers
    BW

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2839/2839851-d79b1a674f2a58b686b8eeb06f000328.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.