Transgender sports, page-25

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    I’d say the point isn’t that women are disadvantaged- both sexes are dominant in different sports. The point is that we are different and normal people really treasure and enjoy those differences, sitting in awe of eachother’s talents & skills.

There is something inherently wrong with someone who chops bits off or sticks bits on to their body to show ‘how much they love their true self’.....

Maybe I’ll go cut the flower buds off some roses, nail them on to a gum tree & tell everyone how my garden ‘doesn’t conform to floral stereotypes & that the gum tree is really happy now that sap is emanating from what is and always will be something that is treated as an open wound by its body while the rose garden dies because the flowers can’t seeds once cut off the body’.

Oh, I forgot that I’ll have to wear my ‘I’m on the right side of history’ T-shirt while people pat me on the back for killing my whole garden* ( all the while surviving by feeding myself foods grown by a farmer who isn’t a complete nitwit ).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.