ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Cant do much about that and it means nothing anyway, which big...

1. 18,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Cant do much about that and it means nothing anyway, which big companies start with V?

I know JP Morgan ( the world's largest investment bank) , Areva (the French nuclear giant) and Societe Generale were recently doing a site visit but the company hasnt announced this and they dont need to as far as I am aware.

Many brokers have done site visits over the last 2 weeks.

Did you know they were presenting at the Uranium conference last month, or just did a roadshow through Europe and South Africa?
    Im sure there are many other things going on behind the scenes.
    Did you know Rod and Mike were booked in to meet the PM and mines Minister?

Its obvious you shouldnt beleive everything written on forums but you also shouldnt discard everything either.

Sometimes it is worthwhile calling the co or brokers who support the stock if you are looking for a bit more info.

The main point atm though is what is happening politically and I think the posting to date has been pretty good.

Anyone with experience knows that if people hold stock they will look for arguments that support their stock and try and dismiss those that dont.

As long as the discussion is quality I like it and will make up my own mind from all the info I can source and prove or refute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.