SRX 0.00% 13.3¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

12/01/2010, SUBJECT:china,korea, india and asia on aboard A...

1. 221 Posts.
    12/01/2010, SUBJECT:china,korea, india and asia on aboard
    A "forever" bullish poster said

"Compelling amount of new patients froa all these countries in the billions with a 3 billion USD market potential will be coming on board with Singapore plant supplying them in next 12-18 months. In meantimne Australian plant will supply patients from these countries with Sir Spheres. These numbers could make sales double and triple in addition to USA sales.THis is my single best idea for growth on the ASX. I am adding more shares here. Do your own work."

MY TRANSLATION - BUY, BUY, BUY and PUSH UP THE SHARE PRICE AS I AM PLANNING TO SELL ALL MINE

10 days later....
    22/01/2010
    The "forever" bullish poster has turned "bearish".

"looks like retracement could be to $4.50. Obama making things worse and looking like an anitbusiness President who could decide not to renew high fee for Sir spheres due to budget"

"Since most revenue is earned in USA and Aussie dollar appreciated almost 40% from a year ago, and Obama administration may not renew very high $15,000 fee as most of these are on Medicare, fundamnetals seem to have turned down .The administration seems to have a bone to pick with health industry and financial industry and investing in general"

All of a sudden there is no mention of china,korea, india and asia and it is all gloom & doom on US and Obama.

MY TRANSLATION - FEAR, FEAR, FEAR, SELL, SELL, SELL AND PUSH DOWN THE SHARE PRICE AS I HAVE SOLD ALL MINE AND NOW WANT TO BUY BACK at $4.50.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $109.3K 836.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365703 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 812922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.